For Travel Agent Professionals
Yes, we are happy to work with qualified Travel Agents! Please read below for our policies and paperwork necessary to collect commissions.
• No Motor coaches! - Sorry, these are small group tours and can't be done traveling en masse.
• No Self Drive trips - sorry we're Guided Tour Packages only.
• Commissions are paid for new customers brought to Alaskan Tour Guides by the Agent. We do not pay commissions on travelers who have already received a quote.
• International travelers welcome. All rates are US Dollars, exchange fees apply to payments made by foreign bank card. Visa and MC are accepted. Amex is not accepted.
* Sorry, no translators are available. English speaking guides only.
Executive Small Coach travel - seats up to 13 per coach Alaskan Guided - priceless experiences
2018 Alaska Land Tour Dates open to individuals, couples, small families to join.
• Custom group tours are fully escorted by Alaskan guides, they include executive coach transportation and guide, lodging, meals, activities and attractions are included as described in each itinerary.
• Tours do not include airfare, alcohol or guide gratuities. We are Not able to assist with air or cruise arrangements.
• Confirmed dates with open seats are posted and updated regularly at the Group Tours to Join link.
These tours are ideal for the FIT looking for a unique and personal Alaska tour experience. Upscale travel in smaller groups, away from the crowds, up close to nature and with experienced Alaskans is going to make them happy and earn your agency an easy commission. A group of eight or more can travel exclusively and custom plan a trip that is just right for everyone. For groups ready to proceed with planning, contact us by Email or through our Custom Tour Request form. Tours can be tailored to interests, desired pace, length of travel and within reason - budget. Commissions are paid to qualified licensed agents.
AGENTS MUST CONTACT US PRIOR TO CLIENT. Commissions are not paid if customer has had contact prior to agency. W9, IATA required. All advertised tours pay an agency commission of 10%. Commissions are paid after travel has been completed and adjusted for any cancellations unless the Agency is paying NET rates by check in accordance with our deposit and cancellation policies.
Alaskan Tour Guides is an approved Covered Supplier of Allianz Global Travel Insurance