Spirit of Alaska - 7 Day Land Tour Package
The Last Frontier. The Great Land. Land of the Midnight Sun. They’re just a few phrases used to describe one of North America’s most enchanting travel destinations. Alaska has so may nicknames, because there’s no single way to describe its beauty.
Whether your appetite craves unforgettable views, wildlife watching, or easy adventures, we can help. This 7 day trip captures the "Spirit of Alaska" with sightseeing adventures that vary from whale watching expeditions and glacier tours to working sled dog rides and exploration of National Parks.
On our Alaska land tours in 2020, enjoy a more personalized land tour with a group of 13 travelers, instead of hundreds. Our tour packages include top-rated lodging, deluxe small bus tour, highlight adventures and varied meals packages. Our Tour Guides are true locals, long-time Alaskans. They'll provide interesting and useful knowledge of the lands you'll travel.
- Explore the beauty of Denali National Park and Preserve watching for wildlife and views of MT. Denali, with round trip transit to Eielson Visitor Center.
- Visit Talkeetna, a rustic Alaskan town with incredible views of Denali.
Optional Flightsee McKinley with glacier landing (added cost)
- Discover the world of sled dogs and learn about the renowned Iditarod with a visit to a veteran Iditarod Sled dog kennel. Included is a a short ride behind a team of huskies in their summer training ATV.
- Travel on the Alaska Railroad dome rail cars are the best with Goldstar service from Denali to Talkeetna.
- Ride to the top of Mt. Alyeska on the Alyeska Aerial Tram for outstanding views of Turnagain Arm.
- Cruise for a day in Kenai Fjords National Park tour to see abundant marine animal and bird life and tidewater glaciers that calve into the sea.
- Visit several small attractions for informative displays and presentations about Alaska. Admission included.
- Begich Boggs Visitor Center - Chugach National Forest
- Alaska Wildlife and Conservation Center
- Exit Glacier Park
- Denali Park Visitor Center
Read Our Reviews
7 DAY ALASKA LAND TOUR PACKAGE includes 6 NIGHTS Hotel, deluxe small coach transportation, several highlight Activities and Attractions, 6 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, and 2 Dinner meals. Open to travelers ages 13 and above.
Starting from: $3,249 per person, double occupancy
Custom Options at additional costsFlight tours of Mt. Denali, River Rafting Adventures - whitewater or mild scenic, All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) - Wilderness Tours.
Plan Your Trip With Alaskan Tour Guides
Alaskan Tour Guides is dedicated to offering the best Alaskan hospitality from the moment you start planning your excursion. We’re here to help you create the Alaskan adventure of your dreams. Contact us today to book your trip and start preparing for the getaway of a lifetime.